The process for the Web Design Project List is simple: connect the right web design company to website owners needing work on their website. It is that simple.
- A web design firm needs a project completed for their website, but they have trouble finding the right firm, so they post a project for free on the project post page or in any of the columns along the project pages.
- Our moderator team receives the project and reviews it.
- If the project is approved, we post it immediately for web designers to bid on it.
- If it gets rejected, we notify the poster to let them know what needs to be fixed.
- Web designers submit their bids including their email address.
- We send the information to the website owner to contain the web design firm for more information.
Bidding on Projects:
- Web designers view our list of projects submitted by company representatives needing work done on their websites.
- The bid gets submitted to the website owners for their review.
- The company representative may contact the web designer for more information and the process keeps going until a web designer is selected or the company representative requests that the project be taken down.